(ELEMENTARY, MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL)
- Fill out the Admissions Form.
- Fill out Psychopedagogical Report. (Only for Grade 1 students)
- Bring Recommendation form.
- Take and pass admission exam.
- Interview with the Elementary/Middle & High School Principal.
- Make an appointment with the Admissions Coordinator.
- Submit the following documents:
- Birth certificate.
- Recent picture of the student.
- Hearing test.
- Vision test.
- Health certificate.
- Immunization Record.
- Blood type certification.
- Report cards of the last 2 school years including this year. (The student must bring this document along with the enrollment form on the day in which he/she will take the admission test).
- Official Certificates of previous schooling.
- Personal Code by the MINEDUC (only for students in Guatemalan Schools).
- Photocopy of the last school year grades
- A solvency letter from the previous school (2). (Parents must bring a temporary solvency letter during the enrollment procedure; the annual solvency letter must be brought by January)
- Photocopy of the “DPI” of each parent, or passport if they are not Guatemalan citizens. (If the person responsible for the student’s account is not the same as the parent, a photocopy of the above information is needed).
- Sign service contract between parents and Colegio Decroly Americano.
- Sign service contract between parents and Penta, S.A.
- Pay enrollment fees and first installment of tuition fees to Colegio Decroly Americano.
- Pay instructional material to Penta, S.A.
(Enrollment will be official upon receipt of all documents)
NOTE: If you have any questions, contact the Admissions Department.